London 2012 Hottest Olympians: Women's List
Alright track fans, we know you've been waiting all year for this much anticipated list, and it has finally been decided. The highly qualified Flotrack staff has spoken. We give you the Flotrack list of the hottest athletes of the 2012 Olympic Games. Be sure to bookmark this page because you'll want to watch out for these really really ridiculously good looking people.
You are welcome.
10. Louise Hazel (Great Britain) - Heptathlon
15th at 2011 World Championships
9. Lolo Jones (USA) - 100m Hurdles
7th place at 2008 Olympic Games
8. Brianne Theisen (Canada) - Heptathlon
15th at 2009 World Championships
7. Ezinne Okparaebo (Norway) - 100m, 200m
4th at 2012 European Championships
6. Kara Goucher (USA) - Marathon
Bronze medalist at 2007 World Championships, 9th place in the 5k at 2008 Olympic Games, 10th place in the 10k at 2008 Olympic Games
5. Emma Coburn (USA) - Steeplechase
12th place at 2011 World Championships
4. Christine Merrill (Sri Lanka) - 400m Hurdles
Competing in her first Olympic Games
3. Genevieve LaCaze (Australia) - Steeplechase
2012 NCAA Outdoor Championships runner-up
2. Melanie Adams (Australia) - Pole Vault
Hasn't really done much but is very good looking
1. Leryn Franco (Paraguay) - Javelin
Going into her third Olympic Games, hopefully not in heels.