1. Meseret Defar (30.08,50)2. Meselech Melkamu3. Wude AyalewEugene is the winner for getting 2nd and the 3rd place winner correct
Mark Flotrack » Day 1 World Champs Prediction Contest, Women's 10K
The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Get notified with every new Mark Flotrack Video.
Day 1 World Champs Prediction Contest, Women's 10K
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
During the nine days of the IAAF World Championships Flotrack will be having prediction contests. Events throughout the competition will be chosen for you to predict the medalists. The winner of each prediction will win Reebok gear, the same gear the athletes received upon arrival in Berlin. So stay on the look out each day at 10am EST/7am PST during the Flotrack LIVE Show to see what the new prediction contest will be. Leave you predictions below for the Women's 10k final that will be run tonight! Predictions need to be in by 1:30pm EST.
Rules for the prediction contest:
1) As always, make sure you are logged in to Flotrack.
2) Below each LIVE show video, leave your predictions. Predictions should be in order of your choice of medalists.
3) The tie-breaker will be the predicted time of the winner. So make sure to leave a time!
4) With each contest, make sure to see what the give-a-way is and leave your size accordingly. Tell us men's or women's and then clothing or shoe size (depending on the prize).
5) Predictions need to be in by the start of each event. (predictions will be made for finals only)
I'm sure the Americans did the best they could at that given time. I support them tremendously. I'm proud of Yoder-Begley, Flangan and McGregor.
Forgot Dibaba wasn't running.. scratch that.1. Meseret Defar 30:352. Shalane Flanagan3. Florence Jebet Kiplagat