Enter for a chance to get a 1 year running contract with PUMA.
For the second straight year, PUMA is calling all unattached milers to the 2010 Mt. SAC relays for the PUMA Unattached Mile on Friday, April 16 at 7:45pm PST. The event will be aired LIVE on Flotrack.
For Rules/Entry Info and the Contract look under the video
By participating in this PUMA Mile, you accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this PUMA Mile, and agree to release and hold Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this PUMA Mile, including but limited to your entry and participation in this PUMA Mile, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneysÂ fees) arising from or relating to entrantÂs violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this PUMA Mile. Sponsor(s) assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrantÂs entry. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official PUMA Mile Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the PUMA Mile at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the PUMA Mile is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR(S) BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PUMA Mile. EntrantÂs sole damages shall be limited to entrantÂs actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneysÂ fees.
How to APPLY -
All Entries must be received via email. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact info (Phone/email address)
- PR's in the mile and 1500M within the past two years.
Rules for Application and Competition
- Athletes must NOT be affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by any other brand, school/University, club or company that would restrict them from running for PUMA.
- PUMA will select up to twelve (12) entries at its sole discretion. - - PUMA is not responsible for any travel expenses for any of the athletes chosen to compete in the PUMA Mile.
- 18 or older
- Male (sub 4:05 mile), Female (sub 4:48 mile) *Difference between men's WR and women's WR is ~29 seconds. Women will be given a 29.43 second head start.
- Must be willing and able to enter into a contract with PUMA North America for one (1) year.
- Winner of the contract will be selected based on finishing position of the PUMA Mile.
PUMA reserves the right to modify the requirements for this competition, the route and any other details related to the PUMA Mile, and the terms of the one (1) year endorsement deal at its sole discretion.
Puma Mile Contract-1