- Mar13FloTrack Outdoor Live CalendarMar 13 - Aug 21, 2019
- Mar28Mike Fanelli Track ClassicMar 29-30, 2019 - 12:00 AM
- Mar29Stanford InvitationalMar 29-30, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- Mar29Southern Miss InvitationalMar 29-30, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- Mar30IAAF World XC ChampionshipsMar 30, 2019
- Apr5Colonial RelaysApr 5-6, 2019 - 1:30 PM
- Apr5Sun Angel ClassicApr 5-6, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- Apr7Milano MarathonApr 7-8, 2019 - 8:00 AM
- CAS Delays Semenya Decision Until Late AprilMar 21, 2019
- House Of Run: Everything To Be Excited About During OutdoorsMar 21, 2019
Race Breakdown: Houston's Super Early 38.82 4x1Mar 21, 2019
Taking a deeper look into the minutiae that led to the Houston men's 4x100m team running 38.8 on March 14.
Shadrack Kipchirchir Is Healthy & On A New Level In 2019Mar 21, 2019
The 2019 USATF XC champion will lead Team USA-- which is composed of 5 ADP athletes-- into the 2019 World XC Championships on March 30.
On The Run: Fantasy Outdoor DraftMar 20, 2019
Before outdoor season fully takes off Lincoln, Jenny and Kevin convene to draft their own fantasy track squad for 2019.
The Top Track & Field Athlete From Every NCAA Tourney SchoolMar 20, 2019
We picked the best track and field athlete from each NCAA Basketball Tournament school.
Workout Wednesday With Florida Coach Chris SolinskyMar 20, 2019
Get an inside look of Florida's distance program led by second-year coach Chris Solinsky.
Why LetsRun Is Wrong & USATF Is Right On Olympic QualifyingMar 20, 2019
We're debunking the doomsday myths of the 2020 Olympic selection process and proving why USATF made the right call.
138 Americans Have The 2019 World Standard, So FarMar 19, 2019
Check out the full list of U.S. athletes who currently have the 2019 IAAF World Standard.
Simmons: USATF Is Hurting Team USA's Olympic Medal ChancesMar 19, 2019
ADP head coach Scott Simmons reacts to USATF's Olympic standard requirement & discusses his group's chances at World XC.
Cal Coach Tony Sandoval To RetireMar 19, 2019
Cal's head coach Tony Sandoval will retire at the end of the outdoor season after 37 years at the school.
Race Breakdown: Notre Dame Edges Stanford For DMR TitleMar 19, 2019
Go in-depth in the final laps of the men's distance medley relay where Notre Dame's Yared Nuguse had enough to hold off a 3:54 anchor leg from Grant Fisher.
Six Reasons To Look Forward To The NCAA Outdoor SeasonMar 19, 2019
From Grant Holloway's continued pursuit of the record book to the return of Dani Jones, here are 6 reasons to be excited for the collegiate outdoor season.
From 13.38 To 12.84: Houston's Naomi Taylor Crushes 100mH PRMar 18, 2019
Wind-aided, but still!