- Nov16FloTrack Indoor Live CalendarNov 16 - Mar 17, 2019
- Jan11Dartmouth RelaysJan 11-12, 2019 - 3:45 PM
- Jan12UW Indoor PreviewJan 12, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- Jan18VA ShowcaseJan 18-20, 2019 - 3:45 PM
- Jan25BU John Thomas Terrier ClassicJan 25-26, 2019 - 6:45 PM
- Jan25UW InvitationalJan 25-26, 2019 - 9:00 PM
- Feb8GVSU Big MeetFeb 8-9, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- Feb8Iowa State ClassicFeb 8-9, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- Anderson Stays On Top! Latest Class of 2019 Recruit RankingsDec 15, 2018
- 2018's 10 Most Improved In NCAA Cross CountryDec 14, 2018
The Best Kicks Of 2018Dec 14, 2018
Relive some of the best track moments from 2018, featuring 47 finishes from FloTrack events during the indoor, outdoor, and cross country seasons.
Myles Pringle Explains Why He Went DIIDec 14, 2018
The 400m and high jump star had Division I offers out of high school, but opted to go to little-known Ashland University.
Tara Davis Reportedly Transferring From Georgia to TexasDec 13, 2018
According to Coach Kyprianou, Tara Davis is transferring from the University of Georgia to the University of Texas.
Figure Skating Was Part Of Myles Pringle's Path To TrackDec 13, 2018
How many other track and field athletes started out in figure skating?
They Didn't Race XC, But Watch Out For These 5 NCAA StarsDec 13, 2018
Christina Aragon, Vincent Kiprop and others didn't race this fall, but should play a big role in the indoor season.
Which NCAA Stars Will Go Sub-4 For The First Time In 2019?Dec 13, 2018
The sub-4:00 mile chase is one of the most compelling facets of the NCAA indoor season.
High Hurdles Ultimate Rankings: Allen Johnson Is The GOATDec 12, 2018
The 20 best high hurdlers of all-time, regardless of gender.
On The Run: 400m/High Jump Star Myles PringleDec 12, 2018
Myles Pringle of Ashland University joins the show to talk about his path to a DII school, his unorthodox double, his background in figure skating and more!
Race In Review: NCAA Women's XC ChampionshipsDec 12, 2018
With the help of a telestrator, Lincoln and Kevin search for the interesting, strange and overlooked things about this year's women's NCAA XC Championships.
Titus Ekiru After Winning Honolulu Marathon In 2:09Dec 12, 2018
The Kenyan finished in 2:09:01 despite adverse conditions that included strong winds.
House Of Run: Crazy FL Finish, Ingebrigtsen XC DoubleDec 11, 2018
Jason and Kevin discuss the Ingebrigtsen wins at Euro Cross, a thrilling finish at Foot Locker and the most important people in track and field of 2018.
Hawaii's Polina Carlson Finishes Fourth In HonoluluDec 11, 2018
The former tennis player-turned-distance runner ran 2:53.30.