- Mar13FloTrack Outdoor Live CalendarMar 13 - Aug 21, 2019
- Mar28Mike Fanelli Track ClassicMar 29-30, 2019 - 12:00 AM
- Mar29Stanford InvitationalMar 29-30, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- Mar29Southern Miss InvitationalMar 29-30, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- Mar30IAAF World XC ChampionshipsMar 30, 2019
- Apr5Colonial RelaysApr 5-6, 2019 - 1:30 PM
- Apr5Sun Angel ClassicApr 5-6, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- Apr7Milano MarathonApr 7-8, 2019 - 8:00 AM
- Emmanuel Bor Ran A 13:10 5k PB On Just Strength TrainingMar 23, 2019
- Here's Why USATF Honoring World Rankings Would Be A DisasterMar 22, 2019
Huddle Tunes Up, McDonald Debuts | Stanford Invite EntriesMar 22, 2019
Molly Huddle will race with training partner Emily Sisson in the 10,000m, while three-time NCAA champion Morgan McDonald kicks off his season in the 5000m.
Race Breakdown: Richard Drops #5 Indoor 400m All-TimeMar 22, 2019
South Carolina State's Tyrell Richard ran 44.82 to put himself among the greatest in the sport.
Hillary Bor Wants World XC Course To Resemble '13 Mud FestMar 21, 2019
Olympian Hillary Bor will compete in his first World XC Championships on March 30.
CAS Delays Semenya Decision Until Late AprilMar 21, 2019
The Court of Arbitration for Sport has delayed a ruling in the case involving Caster Semenya until late April.
House Of Run: Everything To Be Excited About During OutdoorsMar 21, 2019
Jason and Kevin discuss the 42 most interesting storylines heading into the outdoor track season.
Race Breakdown: Houston's Super Early 38.82 4x1Mar 21, 2019
Taking a deeper look into the minutiae that led to the Houston men's 4x100m team running 38.8 on March 14.
Shadrack Kipchirchir Is Healthy & On A New Level In 2019Mar 21, 2019
The 2019 USATF XC champion will lead Team USA-- which is composed of 5 ADP athletes-- into the 2019 World XC Championships on March 30.
On The Run: Fantasy Outdoor DraftMar 20, 2019
Before outdoor season fully takes off Lincoln, Jenny and Kevin convene to draft their own fantasy track squad for 2019.
The Top Track & Field Athlete From Every NCAA Tourney SchoolMar 20, 2019
We picked the best track and field athlete from each NCAA Basketball Tournament school.
Workout Wednesday With Florida Coach Chris SolinskyMar 20, 2019
Get an inside look of Florida's distance program led by second-year coach Chris Solinsky.
Why LetsRun Is Wrong & USATF Is Right On Olympic QualifyingMar 20, 2019
We're debunking the doomsday myths of the 2020 Olympic selection process and proving why USATF made the right call.
138 Americans Have The 2019 World Standard, So FarMar 19, 2019
Check out the full list of U.S. athletes who currently have the 2019 IAAF World Standard.