The men's 1500 at the Bryan Clay Invitational is going to be special!
Here is the line-up for the Friday night race slated to go off around 10:25pm ET
|3:35.59||Ryan Hill||Nike Bowerman TC|
|3:37.53||Dan Huling||Nike Bowerman TC|
|3:37.66||Craig Engels||Ole Miss|
|3:39.34*||Joshua Thompson||Oklahoma State|
|3:39.62**||Cole Rockhold||Colorado State|
|3:40.18||Mo Ahmed||Nike Bowerman TC|
|3:40.41**||Josh Kerr||New Mexico|
**Converted from mile pb at altitude
This field is FULL of talent, here is the lineup without names instead just listing one notable credential each:
- The mile collegiate record holder
- A world indoor silver medalist
- A four-time Team USA member
- A two-time 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials finalist
- A two-time NCAA All-American
- The 6th American to run sub-4 mile in high school
- A three-time NCAA All-American
- 6th in the 2017 NCAA indoor mile
- 6th in the 2017 NCAA indoor 3k
- An Olympian
- 2016 Mexican National 1500m runner-up
- The 2017 NCAA mile champion
Rewatch the 2017 NCAA indoor mile to get hyped for this weekend!
How To Watch
ON TV: Now available on Roku and Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports app today!
STREAMING: FloTrack is the exclusive LIVE streaming partner in the United States and Canada. SIGN UP HERE
- A yearly FloPRO subscription provides access to ALL FloSports sites.
Join The Conversation On Social
• Follow us on Twitter @FloTrack
• Follow us on Instagram @FloTrack_TrackIsBack
• Follow us on Facebook
Archived Competition Footage
Video footage from the competition will be archived and stored in a video library for FloPRO subscribers to watch for the duration of their subscription.